Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thank You

Thank you one and all for your support and comments. All of you have been so kind as I begin this foray into the great blogosphere. Thanks to all of you who posted about my blog and sent so many of your readers in my direction. Thank you to all my commenters who have encouraged me and given me some great suggestions. I will still be messin' around for awhile with the template. Now that I have an idea of how this works, I will start paying more attention to other bloggers' details instead of just their fantastic posts. I hope you will keep checking back. (Eventually I might even post something worthwhile).

Speaking of computers, I'm not sure how many of you watch Psych on USA, but there was a great line in the last episode. One of the main characters, Shawn, was asking his Dad (played by Corbin Bernsen) in the opening flashback - 1989, if he could get a computer. His Dad told him to, "Get your head out of the clouds! It's a passing fad like rap music, Madonna and L. A. Law."

2 comments: